Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday...




This morning I woke early to get things going for my family (red raspberry leaf tea, "mush", Tylan dressed, etc.) and then quickly went to Tricia's house. I helped Jerin & Brayden get ready for school. When they left, Kahlan was still sleeping, so I cleaned and vacuumed and dusted and it was so FUN!!! At about 9:00 A.M. she woke up and I helped her get ready and then we came back to the Blatter home. Kahlan stayed at our house until 3:15 P.M., so that was our day. Entertaining Kahlan and trying to keep the peace in our house.

Kids
Played babies with Kahlan, colored with Kahlan, made huts with Kahlan, played King/Queen/Prince/Princess with Kahlan, danced to music with Kahlan, at lunch with Kahlan, went for a walk to Kahlan's house to drop her off. Then they worked on Valentine's stuff (boxes, cards, etc.) for the big homeschoolers Valentine's party at Classic Skating tomorrow. We hope that is a privilege they earn tomorrow.

Mom
Besides playing with the Marr/Bailey kids, I read some good articles in this month's Ensign, read Les Miserables, and worked on being happy and patient. I also looked into the exercise place called Curves. I might try it out tomorrow and see if it is something I am interested in. I also finished my 3-day cleanse today. I honestly wasn't hungry at all, but my milk supply is low, so I decided to have some greens (salad & pate).

No comments:

Post a Comment