skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Love to Learn
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Beginning a Blogger's Life---TODAY!
Today I decided that I want to and need to use a blog for my family to keep track of what we are doing. I am doing it only for myself really so that I feel I am doing my part in teaching my children. I will also be able to see where I can improve.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cutest Kids I Know!!!
Dad & Mom
We've got the loving down! Working on the learning.
Kortney (10) love to learn
Plays the harp and piano, always has a book in her hands and likes to be outdoors
Nathan (8) core phase
Plays the accordion, loves Scouts and working on belt loops, loves to read and play outside (especially on bikes with pumped up tires!)
Cameron (6) core phase
Likes riding his stick horse, likes learning the piano, loves to play outside, likes his glasses because they help him a lot, makes great huts!
Tylan (3) core phase
Loves being read to by anyone, likes hunting (pretend), likes riding stick horses with Cameron, great help in the kitchen!
Millie (1) core phase
Loves her family, happy to be included with siblings, loves to "read", always wants to go!
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(25)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(10)
▼
February
(14)
Time Flies!!!
Happy 55th Birthday, Grandpa Higginson!!!
Thursday
Lots of car time today
We love the Olympics!
Happy Family Night!!!
Thursday...
A Day of Service
Planetarium?...NEXT WEEK!
Our Busy Mondays!
A Great Sunday!
We love Fridays!
Here's My Plan
Beginning a Blogger's Life---TODAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment