Today didn't go as planned, but it went well.
We did some grocery shopping and then they all dropped me off to go Visiting Teaching. When I got home there was a message to call my Mom. She told me Tricia had had another miscarriage. My Mom asked my if I would go tidy up Tricia's house a bit. So the three oldest kids and I went and worked over there for 1 1/2 hours. I really enjoyed it! Seth left for work and I let the kids play outside together. The weather was GREAT! I made dinner and emailed some of my friends about our friend Amy Allen who just had a little girl who lived only 3 hours. We ate dinner and I went Visiting Teaching again. Now we're done for this month. I really do like it.
Kids
They practiced their instruments, read books, helped clean Tricia's house, were creative playing outside, did their chores and were GOOD!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment