Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Planetarium?...NEXT WEEK!





I thought today was the day we were supposed to go to the Planetarium at UVU. We left Nathan's accordion lesson early, drove around trying to find parking at UVU, then walked really fast to Seth's institute class to meet him. We sped over to the planetarium to find the door locked. We thought they had locked it because we were late by 2 minutes. We went and found someone to unlock the door and...NO ONE was in there. Joke was on us!! We are scheduled for next week. It was a good practice round. We have that much more time to learn about the stars and planets and moon, etc.

Devotional
Family prayer and family scripture study of Helaman 13, spoke about our plantarium fieldtrip (that wasn't really!).

Kortney
Read 2 Nephi 14, read Genesis 14, read books on Astronomy and Space, practiced typing with Typing Instructor, read Ramona Forever, listened to Harp 2 Suzuki CD, played outside with brothers, started a papier mache project.

Nathan
Practiced accordion, gave Cameron piano lesson, went over Scout things with Dad, did cursive, Explode the Code, did experiment from How the Universe Works, journal writing, read Great Brain Reforms, went to scouts and made Mom a Valentine hot pad, did papier mache project and got slimed!

Cameron
Had piano lessons, drew picture of Little House on the Prairie, learned how to draw horses from I Can Draw People, read Peter's Chair & The Snowy Day library books, walked around UVU, played outside, did papier mache project.

Tylan
Drew an alligator, read about Buzz Aldrin, read and listened to CD of At the Farm, went for a fun walk around UVU.

Millie
She has been very caring and concerned with Kortney's baby dolls: feeding them with pretend bottles, wrapping them in blankets, making sure I hold them a lot. She is just practicing up for the next baby to come into our family. She also got very busy with the books while I was making dinner. She managed to pull four FULL shelves of books onto the floor before I could stop her. She loved it!

Mom
I made it to the Temple early this morning and saw my cousin, Jennifer, who just was sealed to her family a few months ago, working there at the temple. What a joy that was! I hit a cute squirrel on the way home and it made me cry. I started a 3-day cleanse today(Dr. Christopher's). I am working on being "inspiring" to my children and husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment