I decided to let go a little bit and have some fun. We made a few really neat huts (they filled the front room and kitchen) and then played outside in the snow storm. I am not a big fan of the cold and wet and mess (wet coats, gloves, hats, pants, socks, boots, etc.), but it all turned out great! We had a fun afternoon.
Kids
Always do their morning tasks, family scripture study, instrument practicing, attended cousin Jerin Bailey's science fair at his school, made huts, played in the snow, read books, played chess and scrabble. They were just good kids today!
Kortney
She had the special opportunity to go to the hospital with Jerin and read to her Great Grandpa Seely. They read him The Long Winter in the Little House on the Prairie series. She said she had fun. I hope they get to keep doing it.
Mom
I go back and forth trying to decide if I should include my things I do. Most of it is very daily tasks: cleaning, making meals, cleaning up meals, making snacks, changing laundry, changing diapers, wiping bottoms, disciplining, setting timers for all sorts of things, encouraging studying and good choices, and making more meals. For the past few weeks I have not missed a weekday morning going to Curves to exercise and that has been huge to me. I feel great! I can't see any difference, but I have more energy and just feel better about myself all around. I have also been able to read The Book of Mormon more consistently right when I get home from Curves. I have a great desire to STUDY more and learn all sorts of things, but really struggle making the time. That is an improvement I am going to make.
No comments:
Post a Comment